Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

I got this recipe from my friend Jane's blog: http://cjaneinthekitchen.blogspot.com/ she got it from the pioneer woman's tasty kitchen blog www.pioneerwoman.com.

We love these and have had them so many times since I saw this on my friend's blog that I decided I needed to add it to my blog so I could find it easy when I wanted to make them. enjoy!

1-½ cup All-purpose Flour
3 Tablespoons Sugar
½ teaspoons Salt
4 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
2 whole Eggs Beaten
1 cup Milk
2 Tablespoons Corn Syrup
¼ cups Butter, Melted
1 Tablespoon Vanilla


In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon with a whisk. Whisk well to make sure everything is combined.
In separate large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, corn syurp, butter and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture.

Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium/low heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Brown on both sides.

Makes about 12-13 pancakes if you use 1/4 cup per pancake.

Maple Butter Icing


1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
dash salt
1 TBS maple syrup
1/4 cups milk, more if needed

I doubled the recipe and you may want to add more maple syrup.

No comments: