Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Games for Love Website

This is a recipe blog first and formost but I wanted to post this link on my page because it is something that I believe in very much.

http://www.gamesforlove.com/

When you visit this website you can download a simple game app for your android phone and you can choose to download it free with ads or pay for the app and have it without ads on it. (If this app is popular enough I know that there will be others added and they would work on other phone types as well. The proceeds will be going to help pay for the cost of an adoption of a child.

My sister and her husband have been unable to have children of their own, they currently have been able to adopt one child but they would really like to add to their family- unfortunately the costs of adoption are very expensive so as a family we are trying to help with the costs.

Thank you for your time in reading this! And now back to recipes!

No comments: