Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hamburger Ho Boy

I can't explain the name but I can tell you that the family loves it and I love it because it is EASY! I grew up eating this, it is my Mom's recipe.

1 pound of Ground Hamburger or Ground Turkey browned

2 cups of cooked rice

1 Can of Tomato Soup and One can of water

Grated cheese - up to you how much to put in

Instant Potatoes that have already been cooked-I usually make the one for 6 servings

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the meat, rice, soup and water in a casserole dish and cook for 20 minutes. Scoop the instant potatoes on the top of the meat and rice mixture and them cook for 20 more minutes. Finally sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the potatoes and cook about 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.

Yum Yum!

No comments: