Monday, March 22, 2010

Italian Crockpot Chicken

I seem to have something going with the Crockpot recipes lately! Anything that makes life easier around my house I am all for! I love the crockpot!! This recipe came from my sister in law! This is a great one for a couple of reasons- one it is easy and two it is low in calories!

All you need is

1 Crockpot

4-6 chicken breasts or chicken pieces (maybe more then 4-6 pieces)
1 package of Italian Dressing (the packet that you would use to mix your own italian dressing- only don't make the dressing- use it dry)

Place the chicken in the crockpot and then pour the Italian Dressing mix over the top. The great thing about a crockpot is how meat keeps its juices and moisture - this makes the meat tender after cooking- melt in your mouth tender! Cook your mixture for at least 4-6 hours on high.

Serve with rice or noodles! Delicious!!!

No comments: